Tuesday, December 25, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS HEAT!!!







Well This morning at 2am our apartment got really cold so we called the 24 hour emgency line. At 4am nobody called so I called my neighbor to see if she had a long lighter to light the pilot light. She did not but she had a space heater so at 4 20am she brought it over and we were a little warm but still no hot water. So at 9 am Ethan woke up and we were going to open presents but We were so tired and just wanted to sleep so we got up and started to open presents it was still cold and Ethan was fussy. So marry freakin Christmas. Marcus went in the extra utility closet and luckily he fixed it by 10 am so by 1 30pm the 24 hour guy called us back I said why didn't you call us last night??? well he said I was sleeping I said thats great I wish I was sleeping I just was so ticked off that I hung up then about an hour later he stopped by well all I know is its cold and we don't deserve this. Our Christmas was horrible by 7pm and after I got a nap and had some food it was better and Ethan enjoyed his toys so here are the pictures of our happy son.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

That's terrible! I know its not the 1st time. You need to complain as high as you can go. That is unacceptable.

Looks like Santa was REALLY good to Ethan! He is at such a good age to be excited about Christmas and enjoy his toys for hours:)