Sunday, January 20, 2008

bads news/good news

The twins I am watching well the mom decided that I just can't handle it with Ethan so tomorrow I am going to pick up ethans toys and get my check and say goodbye I feel like a week and 3 days was not enough time and only one day she left me alone and the kids. They were fine but since she has another lady who does the cooking the kids know her and go to her all the time so I really never got a chance to bond with the twins I am so sad I really liked having a place where Ethan could go and play and now I am back to finding more families I do have 2 interviews this week I hope I get these jobs so Ethan has more playmates it has been a very sad Sunday for me. well I have some good news Marcus and I are looking at Town houses and we have found 3 we like now we have to put a contract I will update when I know.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey Mandy - I am so sorry you lost your twin job. But that is great news about a townhouse! That is so exciting! Focus on that:) I pray that your interviews go well this week:)