Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have some news

Everyone should know by now that Ethan always has his tongue out well We have been seeing an ENT and on Friday we finally found out that Ethan Adenoids are 70% enlarged so on March 27 we are going to have them removed I am not worried but Marcus is. I know it only takes 20 mins and then its over I just want Ethan to be able to breathe just like you and me so I will keep everyone updated but for the 3 weeks we have to keep Ethan very Healthy. Well Ethan is doing really well he is trying to talk and he is eating a little more but he is a very happy toddler who loves the Wiggles He just thinks they are the best and when the consignments sales get here I am going to buy him everything that deals with those guys he is just so happy to watch them every morning while I get things done.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Awww, poor baby! Glad you found out and can have his adenoids removed so he can breathe. Good luck with everything!