Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend went by fast

Ok so I did an overnight I had to watch a 4yr old and a 6yr old I love these boys but they are very busy and when they get bored watch out well Saturday morning I went to start my van and it did not start I was puzzled so I went to a neighbors house to get a jump well an hour later we were finally on the road well Marcus and I are still l looking for a house so I brought the boys with me so we get to this house now that I missed the first one so I met Marcus and Ethan at the 2nd house and I turned off the car I had drove 30 mins so I thought it would be fine but no. It did not start so here we are Ethan 18 months Ryan 6 and Spencer 4 and Marcus and the real estate man well my van did not start we tried to jump it but no matter what it was dead so Marcus sent me and all the kids to get lunch At least it was nice outside and they had a playground so the kids ate and Ethan napped on me so after being at Mc. Donald s for 3 hrs finally the tow truck and Marcus make it to the dealer. ( and my day was suppose to be like this 1. look at houses 2. go to air and space museum3.go home take a nap 4. Ethan would come over for dinner and stay) but the real day was spend all day at mc Donald's then spend half the money for a new battery because it blew up and by 4 30 we were all so tired we went home and I made dinner and Ethan came over and was coughing all night so I did not not get sleep . On Sunday It was better I got off earlier we finished looking at houses then I got to relax what a weekend and guess what !!!!!!! I did not take any pictures but I will never forget how LIFE changes so fast.

0 comments: