Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BIG NEWS WE GOT THE HOUSE

Marcus checking out the shed it needs a whole new door and some panels
the uglest walls ever
Ethan room it looks small but it my angle
Our bathroom Ethan has his own too

our staircase wow my 1st staircase in my 1st home a real home not an aptment
our kitchen its not 2 big but this a starter home
the other side the tle has to go and that cheap paper towel holder its gone too WE got the keys yesterday and now we are hiring people to paint did you see the walls they are soooooooo ugly and we need new carpet so I won't be bloggin and Ethan has a cold so I have my hands full we move in the next 2 weeks

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Congratulations Marcus, Mandy and Ethan!! We are so happy for you. Post more pics please!
You were right, what an emotional process. We didn't get our house we put a contract on. Oh well, back to looking.