Thursday, February 19, 2009

a quick update


So poor Ethan has been coughing and its not getting better his nose is sooo runny and sleeping is awful. Yesterday he started throwing up so I decided to take him in so he has an cold and an ear infection so we are back on antibiotics luckily Ethan likes the Probotic Yogurt from Sonnyfield so hes doing a little better. I have been so busy with work and spring cleaning the consignment sales are coming and i am getting a head start so i have hiding all Ethan toys hes outgrowing plus and the clothes. Ethan is wearing 3T and 4T stuff now so all his 2T from last yr does not fit so I am selling them. Also we have so many toys so we are cleaning out. I have been going to thrift stores and I have found a really nice toy box $5 a wonderful desk$5 and some ride on toys under $4 for the warmer days. The lady I work is so wonderful she has this huge storage house in the back and her garage so I can store all my stuff i need to get rid of. I have been really busy hanging out on the weekends with my friends( Mabel and her sister ) and having time to myself I need some time away these days having a 2yr who does not listen and throws temper tantrums . Ethan is talking more when I do go shopping he says "mama done yes" the whole time he is not a shopper LOL .When I do get a chance to do the blog Ethan comes over and asks for his game so If I want to blog I better do it fast but I have figured it out If i upload the pics I can write everything at work during nap time. I am hoping to get a cheap computer so he can play while I do too. I also just bought a new car seat for Ethan I only buy the top of the line and it was expensive but my little boy deserves the best . The Britex Frontier it is for 25 lbs up to 100 lbs he loves it now that the firemen had to get it in It took 6 firemen to figure out this carseat but they did great guys 45 mons later but it is in.

0 comments: