Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello all

We have been so busy still un packing alot more boxes to go but I am at the point to just throw it all away. Well Ethan has been so busy these days he is really starting to talk and he loves to copy us so we have to watch what we say. His new favorite movie is CARS and I have a really funny video to show Well Fathers day was great Marcus got to relax and my dad came over to the new house it was a short visit but I was glad to see him. Well this weekend is the big Scrapbook convention so you know I won't miss that and I am taking two classes which I hope I can get the computer to upload the pictures. I really miss not being able to blog. Well last week I took Ethan to a real school bus it was soooooo hot outside but he did not care I will post those pics soon as soon as I figure out this laptop. Well the kids are out of school and they are all so happy me well more work for me but that is ok I love all ages. Well I ll go now and hopefully Marcus will get the computer running again well we miss everyone BYE

0 comments: