Tuesday, June 3, 2008

oh boy buses and the big move

Ethan is sooooo in love with the school bus he gets so excited when we are driving he says da da da and his favorite song is The Wheels On The Bus and he listens to this at least 200 times a day. We did move in to our new house and is was the worst move first U Haul messed up the reservation then the rain came down the guys who helped us move were soaking wet. Then after we got all the boxes in we left to go eat well the day didn't get any better I was driving and all of a sudden my van locked up and I could not move the wheel I was very scared but I did make it to the restaurant but in the pouring rain Marcus had to run to help me then since he was wet and cold he went home to change and he didn't know where his clothes were with all the boxes we called AAA and they came after 2 hours It just was awful we still had to clean out the apt so we went to clean for a little while we decided we' ll clean on Sunday we went home and the bed wasn't put together so we are still sleeping on the floor with Ethan and so we are not getting any sleep. I did pack the toothbrushes but who know where that is and my clothes well I guess some of the boxes are not labeled so as of now Ethan new Toddler bed is made and his clothes are found not the diapers yet and well Marcus and I are doing what we can. We do not have the internet( well we do) but the computer is well .I really can't say because we have so many boxes so You ask how is Ethan?? well he loves to be outside so we don't get anything done so hopefully soon we will be able to show you how great the house looks but right now it is boxes everywhere so another day in the adventures of Ethan and family. I will try to upload the photos soon. Ethan will be 21 months on Thurs .

0 comments: