Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Marcus turns 30


strawberry shortcake made by me and it was good , check out the beer candles

It was an awful day for me but Marcus had a great day. Well the morning was fine I had to work so at 745 we left to go watch Timmy well at 930am I left to go return some stuff we went to babies R us and then my car was a little smelly it smelled like gas so we went to Jiffy Lube the guy changed the oil and then the bad news came I have a fuel line leak well I got everyone in the car and guess what??? I ran over ethans stroller I was so sad I went to pick it up and it broke in half well I just needed a break the day couldn't get any worse so I took Ethan and Timmy to Chucky Cheese for lunch.The van smelled bad and I needed to make some phone calls. So I called my mom and she said I could go drop my van off at Danny Shop and I could use her rental. Sweet Mom took us all out for ice cream and then the real bad new came .... the shop called and They said the fuel pump was cracked and the fuel line was broken. So the damage.... well over $500 so now I am going to work as hard as I can and pay them back by the end of the month most places pay at the time if service thank goodness for wonderful people. Well then the rest of the day was ok I made a great cake for Marcus and he had a good day at one of us did . I ll post pictures later .

0 comments: