Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update for everyone

Well as you should all know Ethan is almost 2. He is a very child unless he is tired he does whine and drives us crazy. He gets frustrated with his puzzles and he really loves them but if he tries to do them upside down he gets upset. Well he says alot now not sentences yet but we are trying to teach him. he loves Go gert he eats 5 a day I know its alot but hey it could be worse he also likes mac and cheese sponge bob ones and spirals. For breakfast he likes pancakes ,waffles oatmeal and French toast he likes them very soggy YUCK. well we love our new house I have been meaning to post new pictures I will as soon as I clean again this guy never keeps anything clean BOYS well thats about it. We are going to a party today and I ll update later

0 comments: