Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks for coming over Peggy

My good friend Peggy came over on sunday because I was just in sooo much pain. ethan was so wild he ripped down the blinds Peggy put them back up and he threw things at Brandon and Faith and made them cry. I know its hard when mommy isn't feeling well he just does not listen. Peggy brought me a goody bag some snack and a candle a cut picture frame Thanks peggy you are the best I just feel so loved it is a hard time but since I went to the hospital again I feel great now I worked all day monday for my new Family who I will be watching them full time but I had a great day the day flew by and Ethan is not afraid of the dog I thought that would be a problem I will post pictures another day its 9pm and Ethan is sleeping well since last night I didn't get home till 2am so we are so very tired Marcus dad is in the hospital also he fell and hit his head and is having a hard time remembering things so lets pray for Marcus family our weekend was well BUSY and The best part was Marcus got a new tattoo on his back it is sooo nice well I don't like Tattoos but it makes him happy ok Off to bed

1 comments:

Peggy said...

You are so very welcome!! I did not think Ethan was that wild, he was being a 2 year old:)
I will keep you and Marcus in my prayers. You guys are in a rough patch, but things will get better. I hope Marcus's Dad gets better.

PS I LOVE tattoos! Can't wait to see!