Thursday, October 9, 2008

no pictures yet

ok so busy as usual. I was stuck in herndon on Monday due to the bridge falling down on my way home so I couldn't update the blog and on Tuesday I worked and I was just soooo tired and then yesterday Ethan was being fussy so I got him in bed and then fell asleep but he was up half the night screaming EYES EYES but Marcus took care of him so I could sleep Thank godness I need my sleep and well today we were going to go to the library but Luke fell asllep so my day has just been crazy. I have joined Facebook and it is soooo much fun just like here but I have so many friends now. Well one more day til Friday and then the weekend time to clean and do laundry and thuis weekend ias a big consignment sale so I ll be shopping I ll update some pictures we have been busy going to the parks.

0 comments: