Monday, October 20, 2008

potty training and updates

Ethan is so into this potty training thing. He only pee (standing up) but its a start sorry no pictures on this one he would kill me I will get some for the scrapbook . I have been really busy these days Ethan woke up ith a runny nose on thursday and I knew what was next . The boys I watch during the day are all sick too. So all the mommies are dealing with it. Ethan is back on the nebulizer every 4 hours which stinks because he is so busy playing and then he has to do his treatment, he is fine with it. The big consignment sale was this weekend I had so much stuff that I tagged and all I brought home was one garbage bag full I hope most of it sold but what didn't t went to our cousin. It was a busy weekend our boy is getting so big he really needs a haircut so also another reason for no pictures so maybe tonight I ll get it done my favorite person is in ashburn so I might have to wait.

1 comments:

Braedan's World said...

We need new pics!!! lol