Saturday, January 10, 2009

happy new year everyone

Luke Ethan and Austin



I know Its late but I have been really busy. Ethan is talking alot more and really whenever I get on the computer he just goes crazy so I never get to Blog He never wants to go to bed he rather play the bad part we leave at 7am every morning and he is a mess till nap time so we are working on a plan to get him to bed. I lost a friend on New Years Eve I went to High School With Joseph Taylor (BOO) It has just been hard for my friends and I feel really bad that hes gone so I have been dealing with that. The other sad news is Austin the little boy who I have been watching for about 4 months has gone back to school its sad Ethan misses him and so does the other 3yr I watch so I just haven't felt like blogging but life goes on and I am searching for another playmate. So now that you caught up I am ready to really keeping up this blog.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend from HS. How tragic.