Sunday, January 18, 2009

Its all about God mommy

Kris blowing out her candles (no wish she said I have everything I could ever want)
After we scared her to death she could smile
Best friends forever
James and Kristin so in love
Katie me and Emmy just before Kristin got there





Well my very good friend Kristin who is Ethan god mom has been traveling for work she has been away for over 4 months. Her Fiance called me and said Surprise party Sunday 2pm ok great I was sooooooo excited to see her and it was gonna be good since she has been so busy she hasn't seen her friends. Well at 3pm we all heard she was coming home so we hid in the kitchen and the other hid in the other room she walked in... And she was sooooo scrared and then so was so happy to see everyone. It was so much fun I stayed for hours Marcus watched Ethan I just can't wait till her wedding.

0 comments: