Friday, November 28, 2008

our Happy Thanksgiving

On our way to grandma house
Jabari our 14 month old cousin
Ethan did not want his picture taken
Marcus dad made it out of the hospital just in time for thanksgiving feast
me and my boy
daddy and Ethan
my handsome boy
Thanksgiving went by fast I was up already ordering things on on line by 7am. Ethan and Marcus got out of bed around 830 The morning went by so fast by 1 I was getting ready to go to Marcus mom and dads. Ethan was getting very tired so by the time we were in the car he was asleep. we met my mom and we were on our way well not yet we forgot the pies so we had to stop. Now we are on the way well at 3pm we got to eat and it was good Ethan just was to busy with all Jabari toys he didn't sit until the pies. Then he ate whipped cream without pie. By 630 pm we were home and getting ready to hit the sales at midnight Thanks mom for staying over.

0 comments: