Friday, November 14, 2008

We have not fallen off the earth

ok I have been super busy. I guess with the time change the day just flys by and with Ethan who does not allow me on the computer due to his own games he plays. I just have no time Well 1st I want to say we had a great Halloween we went out just for a little while with Timmy. Ethan had so many costumes to choose from Mater, Ninja, Spiderman, or a Spider well he choose a Spider really cute outfit with a tophat but of coarse He didn't wear it. On Halloween we went to Annes they had pizza for dinner my mom came over and we chatted and went in the best hauted house ever (thanks Timmy) Ethan was to scared. Marcus and I took Ethan out but he only went to 12 houses and then he was done. We then went to Mabels who has the best Hallowen yard to bad my pictures did not come out. We are so excited that Obama is President now Ethan sounds so cute when he sees him" omamma" is how Ethan says it. Now that it is November we are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving I think since now we have our own house we will have Thanksgiving at our house. Ethan has been on his nebulizer for the last 2 months and today the doctor said his breathing sounds great so now we only have to do treatments ever 12 hours not every 4 hours thank goodness Ethan loves to play and I hate to bother him so now only morning and night. Its getting colder so we hardly play outside I really need to get some pictures of the leaves but it is soooo rainy this week ok well I will update later and add some videos.

0 comments: