Monday, September 1, 2008

The beach




The very fist time Ethan just looked at the ocean.
Ethan loved to bring sand to me, I guess he didn't know that I had enough.
The beach chair from Mariel thanks
We had a great time Ethan was afraid of the water the first 10 mins but I made Marcus walk him close he clung very tightly to Marcus arm and he hardly touched the water but about 7 mins later he saw me and Marcus in the water he became very brave. Ethan loved the sand but he loved to throw it at Marcus and I so we had to remind him but I did get alot in my hair and my eyes but I am fine. We were in a house with 4 other families and there were Ethan 7yr old, Ella his 2 yr old sister, Lucus who was 4 ,and Kendal who was 2 also our very best friend son Aiden who is 4 also. It was hard for Ethan because he loves to be rough and well not with girls they don't like rough kids so Marcus and I had to take Ethan out alot because he just didn't have anything to do. We did go to the Aquarium one day it was small but I liked it it gave us something to do Ethan loved the fish I ll post all those pictures later.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time:)

Braedan's World said...

Looks like you had a fun week! See you this weekend.