Sunday, September 28, 2008

The last 2 weeks

On Wednesday I took the boys to meet Casey and Ryan they are almost 3
they all fit in the playhouse it was cute
Austin loves to pretend hes a fireman.
wow look at the cows Ethan was feeling awful this day
Casey and Ryan getting so big
huh what are you guys doing??
Ethan loves buses in the morning he lines up the chairs and sings O De Duh
Buddies Luke and Ethan
looking at something I have been keeping the boys busy I get to luke at 8am then by 8 45 Austin gets there and then we do things one day we went to the farm I should have taken more pictures but they never stop moving plus Ethan was really sick so I was holding him the whole time. Another day we went to a big play ground it was fun but Ethan is afraid of Heights thats crazy and then we started to do playdates so I ll have more pictures this week.

0 comments: