Monday, September 15, 2008

update a very busy week and weekend

Ok So I have not posted any of Ethan big birthday pictures, or the turtle that Luke and Kennedy found or my 1st yard sale and Elijah 2nd birthday and the consignment sale I went to and I am sorry I work 8am-6pm everyday on Tues and Thursdays I don't get to go home till midnight so I sleep on mondays and Wed I am busy making dinner and deal with a toddler who is so so tired so I will try to put some picture up but Today is one of my best friends Candice son bday so we are going out for Ice cream so since I need some sleep I will try to post some of our life by Wednesday I have just been go go go thats my life maybe I should change my blog name to GO GO GO because that is all we do. Also Tomorrow is Ethan 2yr check up Marcus is taking him so I ll let you know how that goes

0 comments: