Thursday, September 4, 2008

I just can't believe it

Wow my guy is 2. That is just so strange for me to say he is trying to talk more he really is starting to understand me thank goodness. We have been so busy this week with Kennedy starting school ( the girl I am a nanny for) It is so hard for her mom so I have been helping by reading the paper work and explaining what is going on wow Kindergarters are very busy little people. I have also started watching another 2 yr old he is great and since no I have 3 I am just so busy and I love nap time. So back to my monster he loves to dump and break things he love to throw his food when he gets frustrated Its great NOT Well I am hanging in there Ethan big party is this Saturday and I am so excited to see everyone and I am just worried about dropping the cake and I just hope they don't mess up like last year. wow he is really 2 I got him a few things that he ll get later. ok I ll put new pictures up and a comparison of last yr birthday.

0 comments: