Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sick Sick






On Tuesday Marcus took Ethan for a well visit Ethan is only 26 pounds and is in the 25% His height is 50% he is just not talking but you know what I do understand him and that is allt he matter plus once he starts he won't stop. He is doing great BUT...... when he got back from the doctor his nose was runny had this awful cough and he is weezing Oh great So I Friday I took him in again and they put him on the nebulizer every 4 hrs he is doing really well and today Sunday is is feeling great so tomorrow I take him back I just need this cough to go away and all the green snot YUCK. I had a yard sale last weekend and another one this weekend we really need to clean out the storage units I have made $80 its a start we are going to rent a U haul next weekend and have a huge sale on the corner I just want all this stuff gone. ok so on to the exciting stuff before Ethan got sick we Went to our buddy Elijah birthday party he turned 2 last saturday. It was a great party

0 comments: