Monday, September 15, 2008

some party pictures

Jump baby he had sooooo much fun
Cara and Gabe trying to get a hug from Ethan he is just to fast.
Happy Birthday to you
move out of my way I am late
Luke,Timmy.Mariel me and Ethan
Cameron and Ethan best of buds
Jack Benjamin Ethan daddy and Donald it was a great party
the family
Timmy Benjamin and Ethan
timmy and Ethan
daddy
Ok thank goodness that day is over ok so the first thingthat went wrong is my car overheated and then the belt came loose it was pouring down rain so Luckily Candices Husband came and got us from the mall. Then my mom called she had a flat tire so she needed a ride so I called Anne it was a set up then she called back and told me it was fixed. So we left to get the cake Let me telll you Marcus was not happy the cake was not the right size and They spelled ETHAN FTHAN and they wrote H A P P Y 2 Birthday I was so mad so I went to the manager office they gave us a free cake and fixed my 2 but then we were 15 mins late to the party. When we got there all of our friends were waiting it was great to see everyone we had 24 kids and IT was A Birthday to remember

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh no!! I didn't realize what kind of day you had! Glad it all turned out so well.